I have a confession to make – snacks have always been one of my biggest guilty pleasures. It used to be a huge issue for me back when I was eating anything and everything. These days, I (thankfully) put way more of an emphasis on healthy eating. Thanks to great recipes like this one for cinnamon and honey roasted walnuts, I can enjoy a healthy snack any time that I feel like it without feeling guilty if I have it a little too often.
- 1 cup raw walnut halves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Paleo-friendly raw honey
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl combine honey, ground cinnamon and salt. Add in walnuts and toss to combine.
- Spread nuts in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 10-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.